Sunday 5 July 2009

Has it been hot enough for you?

Well, I have to say, although I usually enjoy the warmer weather, it's much better if you don't have to work..

Last Wednesday we were exhibiting at the very successful Meols Hall wedding evening. The only down side is that we were based in a marquee and the weather as you will remember was very, very hot. Julie and I had to take turns going outside to cool down. That said though, it was an excellent event and we spoke to lots of couples who were looking to get married next year and also in 2011.

Today however, we were grateful for the slightly cooler weather as we were filming the Alison Jameson School of Dance at the Playhouse in Preston. The show went really well and we will be editing the footage over the next few weeks.

The week ahead is also going to be quite busy as I'm out Tuesday and Thursday, filming on a freelance basis for another video company. It is a short DVD for the NHS. Then on Friday I'll be out filming a production for a local preschool.

In between, the time will be taken up with editing Sarah and Dave's wedding. Hopefully I'll also be able to squeeze in a couple of visits to the gym as I need to step up the training for the Manchester 100 bike ride in September. As a practice run I'm also hoping to take part in the Manchester to Blackpool bike ride next weekend...

Editing the following week may well be a problem as I suspect sitting will be an issue!

No comments: